Why Become a Critter Joe’s Club Member / Affiliate?
- Now you can have your own Online Pet Shop with your picture and profile (see sample Online Pet Shop) for under $50 dollars a year.
- Make money every time someone purchases any items on your Online Pet Shop.
- Make extra income 24/7 with your Online Pet Shop and we do all the work.
- Purchase all your own pet products at special membership prices.
- Critter Joe’s offers hundreds of top selling quality Pet Products with more added weekly.
- Watch your profits increase: As Critter Joe’s buying power increases we pass the savings on to you so your income increases too!
- Marketing your Online Pet Store: Search Engines will soon post your page so when people search your Name – Critter Joe’s they will land on your Online Pet Store page. Visitors to critterjoes.com are encouraged to search your name for great savings and your profile picture is displayed linking to your Pet Shop page. Critter Joe’s also offers a FREE Image library with custom Ads designed for popular Social Media such as, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.,(view sample ads) with Ads updated weekly. You simply post Ads and link them directly to your Online Page, it’s just that easy!
- Marketing Support:. FREE custom Ads for social media, website Ads and optional Business Cards, Company Email, Event Banners, etc.
- No Products to purchase as this is NOT Multi-Level Marketing.
Critter Joe’s Advantage
I am sure we would all agree that an option of bring in extra income in today’s world is vital. The problem is we just do not have the time, money or resources. The good news is at Critter Joe’s we do all the work from showcasing top selling pet products and handle all the shipping needs for your own custom Online Pet Shop. All you have to do help drive customers to your Pet Shop and we help you with all that too!
As a Critter Joe’s Member / Affiliate we provide you a custom Online Pet Shop showcasing your picture and your favorite pet and a personal profile (see sample Online Pet Shop) We also offer an optional Critter Joe’s company email. We provided FREE custom ads designed to post on Facebook, Twitter and all the other social media sites that will link customer’s right to your Online Pet Shop.
The pet industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the US with annual sales over 60 billion dollars and growing. Now you can have your own Online Pet Shop featuring hundreds of top selling pet related products 24/7. We showcase and ship all orders for you and you just sit back and collect the money!
Now you can have your own Online Pet Shop for under $50 annually. That’s as little as 14 cents a day and you now are in the pet industry and all within 48 hours.
Get started and have your online Pet Shop today!
Common Asked Questions
When you are logged in to your membership account you can shop and see your membership special pricing and the pricing your guest pays for each item. Note: you will see your price margins increase as Critter Joe’s buy power increase so it only gets better!
When a guest to your Online Pet Shop searches for products or even visits Pet News or other related pages within critterjoes.com your name is associated throughout the visit. Anytime your guest views the Shopping Cart option or Checkout Page and purchases items your name is displayed and you are credited within the system. An email of the sale is then sent to you.
Critter Joe’s pays commissions monthly for sales under $250.00 USD. A bi-monthly payment option for sales over $250.00 monthly. Payments are via mail or directly to USA Pay Pal account holders. US citizens participating in this commission based program are deemed under the IRS tax code as an Independent contractor, therefore we do not withhold any taxes. Participates outside the US are subject to his/her residing country laws and are paid via Pay Pal account holders or bank money transfer.
Anytime you would like to update your profile picture, or profile information just let us know. If you would like your social media links displayed or up and coming events, etc. just let us know.
Critter Joe’s Club Member / Affiliate Programs requires a one time Membership setup fee of $49.95 which includes your first year Membership fee, Pet Shop page, picture, profile and access to Membership features and special pricing (see payment options at signup.) An annually Membership fee of $49.95 is charged to maintain your Online Pet Shop and Membership status and is automatically billed yearly on the anniversary of your enrollment date.
Critter Joe’s current marketing model is based on the United States market and is currently only marketing and shipping products within the United States with worldwide sales coming soon! A person who is recognized as a minor in his/her state USA of residence may not participate in marketing of products. If you have further questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Critter Joe’s offers a 30 day guarantee from date of Membership / Affiliate purchase. Full refunds are credited within 20 days.
Fill Out the Form Below And We'll Get Your Membership Up And Running In No Time
Terms and Conditions of Critter Joe’s Club Membership Agreement
To market/promote the Critter Joe’s brand, pet products and supplies via provided Ads, videos, word of mouth, events with the goal of driving potential business and sales to the assigned Online Pet Shop page.
Agreement made this Day by and between Critter Joe’s, a division of the American Evergreen Foundation a Nevada Corporation known in this agreement as Company and an Independent contractor know in this agreement as IC such IC agreeing to provide certain skills and abilities to the Company. In consideration of the mutual terms, conditions and covenants hereinafter set forth, Company and IC agree as follows Duties of an IC known for marketing purposes as a, “Member / Affiliate” or “Club Member” is to market/promote Critter Joe’s brand via provided media Ads, videos, word of mouth and events with the goal of driving potential business/sales to the assigned IC Online Pet Shop page. The Company agrees to provide a commission for all completed sales derived from said Online Pet Shop page
1. The term of this Agreement shall commence when: 1. said signed agreement, and requested Pet Shop page profile information has been received by the Company. 2. The one time membership fee has been received and processed. The agreement is terminated when/if the IC required annual maintenance Pet Shop Page fee is not renewed.
2. Company shall pay to IC and the IC shall accept from the Company as compensation for all sales associated with the provided Online Pet Shop. Said commissions pricing on all items are displayed 24/7 by logging on the website.
3. United Sates resident IC shall be sent commission on item(s) as stated by the 10th of each month for total sales under $250.00 USD. Sale over $250.00 USD can receive commission bi-monthly. Commissions are to be paid via mail or optional electronic transfer to PayPal account holders. Non US resident IC will receive commission(s) as stated above. The Company will deduct transfer fees from oversea payments it applicable.
4. Marketing / Advertising the Critter Joe’s brand Guidelines:
The Company name and logo are a trademark and the property on the Company. The Company provides a free pre made ad library designed for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. The company also provides banner ads and HTML ads, videos. All ads can be linked directly to the IC Online Pet Shop. IC agrees that only provided ads and/or videos via the Company site can be used in any/all Ad mediums when promoting the IC Online Pet Shop. Marketing Department can be accessed by the IC logging on website. Any IC posting of unapproved ads are subject to termination. IC reserves the option to submit any proposed ad(s) or videos. etc. for review to: email@example.com and must have received written approval for said ads, videos, etc.
Target Marketing: the Company is currently only marketing and shipping products within the United State. All Marketing campaigns shall target the US Market until further notice.
5. Refunds of any/all products under the Refund Policy posted on the Company website are deducted from any future commissions owned the IC.
6. The Company reserves the right to decline any customer from purchasing any items on the Company website.
7. Products and pricing can change without notice. All purchases at time of purchase will be honored at the posted purchased price. If said product(s) or any products are backordered or discontinued prior to shipping item(s) a refund is issued. No commissions are to be paid out on any refunded item(s) at any time.
Page 1 of 2 CRITTER JOE’S AGREEMENT TO DO BUSINESS 2016
8. IC is an Independent Contractor and may engage in other business activities provided, however, that IC shall not during the term of this Agreement solicit Company’s employees or accounts on behalf of Independent Contractor or another entity.
9. If IC becomes unable to perform services pursuant to this Agreement by reason of illness, incapacity or death, compensation shall cease.
10. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the express written consent of the other party.
11. Independent Contractor (IC). This Agreement shall not render the IC an employee, partner, agent of, or joint venture with the Company for any purpose. The IC is and will remain an independent contractor in[his or her]
relationship to the Company. The Company shall not be responsible for withholding taxes, reimbursement of any expenses with respect to the IC compensation hereunder. The IC shall have no claim against the Company here under or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind.
12. Termination. if the IC is convicted of any crime or offense or fails or refuses to comply with said agreement the Company reserves the right at any time to terminate the engagement of the IC immediately and without prior written notice to the IC.
13. Choice of Law. The laws of the state of Nevada shall govern the validity of this Agreement, the construction of its terms and the interpretation of the rights and duties of the parties hereto.
14. Arbitration. Any controversies arising out of the terms of this Agreement or its interpretation shall be settled in Nevada in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and the judgment upon award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
15. Notices. Any and all notices, demands, or other communications required or desired to be given here under by any party shall be in writing and shall be validly given or made to another party if personally served, or if deposited in the United States mail, certified or registered, postage prepaid, return receipt requested. If such notice or demand is served personally, notice shall be deemed constructively made at the time of such personal service. If such notice, demand or other communication is given by mail, such notice shall be conclusively deemed given five days after deposit thereof in the United States mail addressed to the party to whom such notice, demand or other communication is to be given as follows:
Modification or Amendment. No amendment, change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by the parties hereto.
By my Clicking the ”I Agree” , I verify that the information above is correct. I understand the General Terms and Conditions of this Independent Contractor Agreement, and I hereby accept those terms and conditions and certify that I have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement.